Monday, October 18, 2010

baskin robbins sonnet~

hai all~.. this is my first post in english... as a rural malay boy, its hard to polish my writing and english conversation.. right, because i never had the chance to use it.. =) so if you found my grammar or spelling is incorrect, just drop a comment and let me know.. thanks.. really appreciate it.. 

years ago, while im waiting for my convocation.. (just a certificate, i never had a diploma).. i worked part time job at baskin robbins ice cream store for a few month.. i never had the money to buy anything as a present to my friends, i gave them sweetwords that i wrote on sms then send it.. i look around, gather few of icecream name and ingredients..then try to come out with a sonnet.. or maybe a poetry.. or maybe just a rubbish..  so here goes....

1) even after we banana split,
   i kept seeing your shadow when sunset sherbeth arrived,
   i`ve lost you my gold medal ribbon,
   but you will always be in my hazzelnut dreams.

2) friendship is like a sugar cone,
    its so strong and lovely sweet,
    but it will crack by simple mistake,
    sorry if i ever made you sad,
    let our heart be vanilla white agains,

3) my heart soften like chocolate moose royal -
   when pure vanilla heart like you bring rainbow sherbeth  into my life,
   baby, you are my love stuck strawberry..

  -i had wrote more than 12 sms sweet letter using ice creams names and ingredients, but only 3 that i can still remember.. if you happen to have a girlfriend working at baskin robbins store, try to send this word via sms.. =)..

2 comments:

  1. yess~! komen pertama.. hehehe terima kasih cikzuzu.. dulu sanggup beli rokok dari beli adiah vday untuk kwn2 pompuan. sms br 5sen..

    ReplyDelete